9.15.2011

yippee.

I have a big announcement today!


I am excited to get to know and be a part of this wondramous team.  I am beyond thrilled!

Elizabeth Carney (WA) : http://www.elizabethmcarney.com/
Jessy Christopher (Malaysia) :  www.teacherjessy.blogspot.com
Kathy Martin (NC) :  http://www.card-blanc.blogspot.com
Lori Allred (Coordinator) :  http://www.allreddesign.net
Melinda Spinks (Australia) :  http://thescrapfarm.blogspot.com
Monique Liedtke (Netherlands) :  http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Buice (AL) : http://mybitsofsunshine.blogspot.com
Rosangela Philippsen (Brazil) : http://www.scrapbyrophilippsen.blogspot.com/
Sherry Cartwright (TX) : http://itsawondramouslife.blogspot.com
Wendy Sue Anderson (UT) : http://wendysueanderson.blogspot.com

Congrats to all and thank you, Doodlebug, for giving my creativity a chance.  You've made me one happy scrappy gal today!   

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go on making the team!!! It's going to be great working with you!!
e.

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited that we get to work together!!!! :)

Sandy said...

Kuddos to you!! (I knew you would make it) Very Proud of YOU!! <3

Carina Lindholm said...

Congrats on making Doodlebug DT, your work is amazing!

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats on making the Doodlebug team!!! Looking forward to working together!!! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats! very exciting stuff :)

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited to work with you!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congratulations Sherry! Looking foward to working with you. :)

Crafty Girl Studio said...

So so happy for you!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Congratulations Sherry! Really looking forward to getting to know you and working with you on the Doodlebug team. :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats to you & glad we are in the same team :)

Stephanie Buice said...

You just look like so much fun!
So happy you made the team!