9.12.2011

our last day at the beach.

inspired by My Scrap Shoppe's challenge : use yellow, blue and black

Sometimes I have to question why we live so far inland.  I am sure it has to do with the bottom-line dollar amount of our daily expenses.  We all love the beach, hate our time away and miss it for months afterwards.  I am sure I will be scrapbooking photos from our summer beach trip for a long time coming, just so I can reminisce over our time there.  

Notes about the layout:
  • Photo was cropped and printed using iPhoto and printed on plain ole white cardstock.
  • Cardboard mimicks the beach.
  • Palm tree tag is a recycled Joe Boxer clothing tag.  I have had it for yeeeeeears.
  • Most of the embellishments on this layout were things I had laying around on my desk.   Gotta clean somehow.  

No comments: