7.26.2012

doodlebug + scor-pal = tweet!

Doodlebug has teamed up with Scor-Pal this week for a wondramous week of creativity! The projects by both design teams have been amazing! 



happy birdday :   For this card, I simply scored patterned paper, then cut it into small strips and folded the paper at each score line.   It is a fun way to add texture and layers to a project.   I also found a point on the lower right, close to the bird and horizon, to act as an anchor and scored the white cardstock in a sunray pattern.   I simply kept turning the paper and scoring, no rhyme or reason.   That turquoise doodlepop bird is the cutest thing!  

























sweet nest :  This darling bird needed a sweet home, so I gave him one.  I scored paper in the same manner as the above project, putting the base in a frame.  That frame is oh so cute and so very small -- the cut out is slightly over a square inch.  Cute.  

I have one more project to share tomorrow.  It is my favorite!   

If you have not stopped by the Doodlebug or Scor-Pal blogs --- go now! Not only will you be inspired by such creativity, but you have chances for a giveaway on each blog.   Go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute Sherry. That frame is fantastic for that little bird.
--Shavaughn