7.12.2012
bring back the spunk
My little K-girl has not been her usually sassy and spunky self these past few days. She has been sick with stomach virus-like symptoms. But after a few days of trying to use my magical supermom [and superdad] powers, it was time to let a professional take over.
And last night we did. We spent a few moments in urgent care and came out with a diagnosis of urinary tract infection. Yikes!
So, she's resting up with some antibiotics and anti-nausea meds, kicking back with her daddy and anxiously awaiting playtime with her big brother.
I may complain from time to time about her being piss and vinegar spunky, but I sure miss her personality when she's down and out.
It breaks this momma's hear to have a sick kiddo. My sweet little love will be back at it soon and I can't wait.
Labels:
K-girl,
momma loves,
slice of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi! Remember to e-mail me your address so I can send you the 4th of July kit you won; or, let me know if you do not want it and I'll pick another winner.
THX
Ladydoc Karen
poirierbrodekaren@gmail.com
Hi! Remember to e-mail me your address so I can send you the 4th of July kit you won; or, let me know if you do not want it and I'll pick another winner.
THX
Ladydoc Karen
poirierbrodekaren@gmail.com
Sorry she is sick. I have had those and they aren't very fun at all. Hopefully she'll be up and running soon! Thinking about you today and wanted to stop by and let you know!!! Hope things are going well!
e.
Post a Comment