7.05.2012

beep.

There's a new boy in town --- my nephew Bertram.   I've been anxiously awaiting lil B's arrival and yesterday, he made it into this wondramous world.  

 He is the sweetest.   I wish we weren't separted by many, many miles so I could hug that preciousness.   

The K kiddos are ready to see their cousin, too.  They both love babies so much [and a baby cousin is just as close as they will get to a baby].  They oohed and aahed at facebook yesterday as my brother updated. 

ABOUT THE CARD : This cute little layered card [though not as cute as my nephew!] was easy to put together.   I simply used a small circle punch about an inch from the right and left edges then cut between them with a craft knife to make the road.   The car is slides from side to side.   The magic --- it is adhered onto foam adhesive, then onto a penny.  

All stamps by Hampton Art for Doodlebug Design.  

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Your card is so cute, but your new nephew is even cuter! Sorry, I just call 'em as I see 'em! ;) All joking aside I love your card...very creative!

Oh...you didn't have to tell me that your kids and hubs have six more weeks off! I'm jealous! :)

sherry said...

Kathy, I don't blame you --- I think my nephew is way cuter than any card I could ever create. I just wish we lived closer so I could hug that boy! :)

Unknown said...

That card is adorable. I love the colors and how the car moves. Very creative work Sherry!
--Shavaughn