I am not sure when I stopped posting my Project Life pages, but I have been steadily working on them. I am currently hung up on Spring Break week [mid-March], but hope to be back on track this weekend. So much of life to capture.
But, I am committed to continuing on this project as my kiddos have enjoyed looking back at the pages and what life was like in those weeks. That is reward enough.
Playing a little catch up in photos, no additional words.
Below is a 4x6 insert:
Project Life concept and products created by Becky Higgins.








2 comments:
Sherry, this looks like so much fun! Great little works of art. I've been hearing lots about these project life albums, is it like a mini layout a day for a yr?
Stephanie - go to www.beckyhiggins.com and read more about it in her products section. I opted not to use the BH products and instead use baseball card pages.
I am enjoying these pages and each little card / snippet in our lives.
Post a Comment