1.25.2012

KFD sneak peek : brother, sister and twins

We are family, get up everybody siiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! 

Welcome to the family edition of the Karen Foster Design sneak peek week two. 

First up is the brother collection.   It is filled with blue, burgundy and green -- a lovely color combo for so many projects.  I decorated a wooden frame and a wooden star.   I have a friend in mind to gift this to and she has three boys.  Cowboys.   So, I added a bit of western flair with chalked edges and twisted scrapper's floss to mimic a  lasso. 



The next collection --- I got all my sisters with me!   Yep, I have three sisters and love them to pieces.  This collection uses the same circle pattern as the brother, but in lovely shades of pink, blue and purple.   I love all the cute daisy flowers in this collection. 



And the next collection will have you seeing double.  Twins!   I just so happen to be a twin / have a twin sister.   Growing up, I'd tease her that she was a tag-a-long 'cause I was born first, but I'm glad she's along for this ride of sisterhood. 

This collection features a lot of purple, but has blue and orange to counterbalance it for the twin boys, too.   For this layout, I focused on the tag with the two orange people icons.  They are unisex, so I added bows for two girls.  Then I used bits and pieces to make flowers and banners.   The TWINS stickers were covered lightly with acrylic paint.


And, a not-so-girly spin of this collection in form of a card:




Be sure to visit the other designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Maryfrances Fabbri 
Alice Golden 
Jolene Johnston 
Carolyn Lontin
Tania Willis 

The details for entering the giveaways:
To enter your name in the drawings, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don't need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day during our sneak peek event. Enter up to once per day per blog (KFD posts only)! As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries. Comments close at 12 Noon on Friday January 27th EST. Winners will be posted here on Monday, January 30, 2012.

The prizes will be hidden on the blog posts - not even the Design Team members know where they are! A winner will be selected at random from the comments on one post per day. So the more you comment, the better chance you have of winning, since you never know where those prize packages are hidden!


But wait, there’s more! To add to the excitement, there are more prizes! On Saturday four additional winners will be chosen at random to receive bonus prize packs of five stamp sets each. How awesome is that? Good luck!

7 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Fantastic projects! Family -- they mean the world for sure.

Wendy said...

I love this whole Family dynamic. Great projects!

Me-Ma Kim said...

LOVING the Brothers and Sisters Collections. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

connie said...

Loving these collections! My mom has a twin brother and this collection would be awesome to use. Need to find some pictures of them when they were young.

Louise said...

love that brotehr collection! great projects

Louise said...

love that brotehr collection! great projects

Penny said...

These are great! My grandson has twin sisters! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com