Today is World Card Making Day.
Yes, a day dedicated to just cardmaking. Stamping and cardmaking is how I made my break into this madness called paper crafts. One set of flower stamps and a rainbow of ink pads is all it took.
Now, my cards may never contain ink or stamps, but I still love making them.
![]() |
| sew happy : Doodlebug Designs |
![]() |
| Santa Claus is coming to town : Karen Foster Design |
My sisters are coming over later for dinner, dessert and some crafting. I have some supplies set aside to "challenge" us. I hope to make a creative mess [in the space I am currently trying to clean out -- ha].
So, dig out your craft supplies, make some cards and do a happy scrappy dance!


1 comment:
These are both very cute!!! I love the colors and design too!
e.
Post a Comment