9.29.2011

she.


Ah, my sweet little one is not so little anymore.  I'm not liking the speed in which my kiddos are growing up -- way too quickly.    There is so much I want to capture and remember about them when I'm old and grey [okay, older and greyer].   

  • She is full of life and laughter, always energized and always a madness of spitfire! 
  • She loves being outside and running wild.
  • She is my creative sidekick and is starting to overtake my craft desk.
  • She can look at something for a split second and the entire room will blow up into a whoppin' mess.
  • She is jokingly known as the "missy of messes" or the "messmaker."  
  • She giggles from deep within her little soul.
  • She tells funny stories, long stories and so many silly stories.
  • She really is an old hippy in a cute little girl's body.  
  • She leaves the most precious cards for her momma.
  • She loves to craft and repurpose things, especially coffee filters and cupcake liners.
  • She loves to recycle things so we can "make something with it."
  • She takes care of her brother and loves to keep her daddy in line.  
  • She loves to sing and dance and sing and dance and sing and dance even louder.
  • She made me a card a few days ago that read "I love you so much I want to kiss you like a coconut!" 

This little girl of mine makes my heart sing!

No comments: