The cooler temps in central Texas are a welcomed change. Boy, how I have been waiting for cooler temps and a break from the hot summer days.
It is like a breath of fresh air.
With the weather change comes the anticipation of fall. I am now antsy to get some pumpkins, decorate the house in orange and yellow and rust hues, rake leaves into a pile for the kiddos to jump in, eat pumpkin pie, bake some sweet treats and take in all the beauty outdoors.
But, sooner or later, I must come inside because my list of fall crafts has already started [and it does not even include any Christmas gifts I need to make -- yikes!].
![]() |
| all images can be found with proper credit / links on my pinterest holiday board |
- I would love to make a gather banner in white with rusty letters for our front porch. I must add some white pumpkins in the galvanized tin bucket that is sitting on the front porch. I think that will be pretty with the turquoise chair and the scarecrow.
- The leaf wreath had me at hello when I realized it was made from text paper. That paper will look awesome with some shimmery pearl ex over it.
- Lighted pumpkins --- oh my!
- I want to involve the entire family in making a thankful tree. Each leaf will contain something we are thankful for each day during November. I would love for this to be a year-round project and not just for the holidays.
- I am not sure why I would need more than one wreath for fall, but that rosette and burlap wreath is just scrumptious. If the rosettes were attached with velcro, they could be changed with the different seasons and holidays.
- Those newspaper treat bags are just darling! Who wouldn't love to receive a gift in that cute packaging? I think I will stamp the front with THANKS and give one to each family member with how I am thankful for them.

1 comment:
Oh boy! Love your pins! Those newspaper treat bags are on one of my boards too! Love Pinterest!
Post a Comment