9.23.2011

sunshiney day.



Today is a sunshiney kind of day --- literally and figuratively.  With that, a rainbow of thoughts ...

Doodlebug Design has been posting their new design team all week.  Well, today, my design team introduction is posted over at their blog.  

Tonight is fellowship with my lovely friend Keo and her family and friends.  All this happiness will happen over good food and cute purses.  

I survived another day of Zumba.  Although I felt as if I was a little more coordinated this time, I still flubbed up some.  My feet just cannot do some of those moves without planting them on firm ground every few seconds.   I will keep trying.

We have been stricter in cutting out the extra sodium in our diets [the hubs has high blood pressure].  It has been more work and more creative planning, but it has resulted in some delicious meals cooked together with my wondramous hubs.   My current fave is portabella mushroom on toasted sourdough, with sauteed cabbage, onions and peppers.   Yum.  

We have plans to take the kids to a small carnival in town.  It was all lit up along the hillside last night on our way home and their eyes just bugged out.  We don't go to that type of activity often, so they are stoked that we might even go.  They will enjoy the rides and the sugary treats, but this momma will enjoy trying to capture them and all the festive lighting in photos.  

I wonder if I will have time to make way to my craft desk.  I want to play with some paint, India ink, stickers and paper goodies.  I have just a couple more assignments left for Karen Foster Design.  Then, I am gonna sling some ink!  

Oh, happy day!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You're my hero.

Zumba on sista! :D

Sandy said...

By the way... I have pictures of you shakin' it at Zumba and will use them as blackmail material when needed.