9.22.2011

proud.


The K-boy has been in Cub Scouts for three years now and I have been by his side each step of the way, first as mom and now as mom/den leader.   The last two years in the den has been soooooooo much fun and I look forward to each den and pack meeting.  The Scouts and their parents have become like family to me and I love them to pieces. 

But, keeping our program strong is one of our annual fundraisers --- popcorn!   You don't have to be local to support your favorite Cub Scout.  You can simply click the link below the graphics and show your support, too.   Seventy percent of the profits come back to our council and 30% of that back to our pack.  This one, single fundraiser has been enough to keep our pack of about 60 kiddos going strong.  It has helped with awards, achievements, camping, pack events, racing activities, uniforms, handbooks and rewards. 



Our true reward, though, is watching our K-boy grow into a fine young man through his Scouting experiences, all while eating some yummy popcorn.    

Thank you for supporting my favorite Cub Scout.

And, as the son and I say, "Out like a Scout!"  

------------
Layout above was completed as part of Marcy Penner's challenge a few weeks back.  The challenge was to use a die cut, buttons and handwritten journaling.   I used the lovely green fleur de lis paper as it is the icon used with scouting.  

No comments: