Each time the hubs or I say "I love you" to the other, I follow it with more.
And with that more, I added more layers to a scrapbook layout than my normal hodge-podge fashion. I love the depth, the color, the layers ... and more.
The layers on there are gesso, tissue paper, dictionary pages, scalloped circles punched from junk mail envelopes, die cut / punched butterflies, Cricut-cut birdcage from my valenetines holiday tree, black circles are adhesive border strips cut out, acrylic paint, black mister spray, yellow refiller ink, Hambly overlay [circles cut in half to appear as scallops], letter stickers, sewing, a Chuck E Cheese sketchbook machine photo/print and satin finisher to seal.
More. Usually less is more for me, but not with this page.
Or the hubs.
I love him. more.

2 comments:
:)
glad you're updating this blog so I don't have to delete you!! :)
Love this layout.
Post a Comment