These grey and blue athletic shoes and I have have been buddies.
Not the best of buds as I really do not like them.
They are just not my type. They're not cute, they're not colorful and they just do not go with dress apparel I desire to wear. But, they have been by my side [well, on my feet] day in and day out and never fail. They are super comfortable with gel soles and offer lots of support. They are lined with a happy shade of pink inserts to help support the plantar fasciitis that cripples my right heel.
These shoes have faithfully offered support regardless of mood or weather or terrain --- or my bad talking them.
Now, if only I could rid my feet of the pain and the medical restrictions to wear athletic shoes, I could wear cute shoes in an array of colors and styles again.
And then, just then, might I truly appreciate these shoes.

2 comments:
:) i think we're gonna enjoy the stories that are told through the photos more than taking the photos themselves. this is awesome! i'll be taking my outfit photo tonight before the awards ceremony for ashlyn....this morning was too rushed.
I think you are absolutely correct, Tania. The stories that go along with our photos will be just as cherished as the photos.
Thank you for taking me up on the challenge!
Post a Comment