Hello, day three of sneak peeks and visitors! *waving to you all, all the way from central Texas*
What did you think of yesterday's sneak peeks posted by the Karen Foster Design team? Which theme was your favorite -- Family Fun, Cheer, Tropical Vacation, or Waterfowl Hunting?
Today the design team is showcasing projects made with the new Running, Girl’s Night Out, Bachelorette, and Hunting Dogs.
If you haven’t already seen it, check out the incredible prizes we will be giving away to four lucky blog readers. To enter your name in the drawing all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don’t need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day this week. Enter up to once per day per blog! As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries.
Winners will be posted here on Monday, January 24, 2011.
I am sharing my creations using papers and products from the Bachelorette line. I loved the black with the pops of hot pink, purple, white and lemony-lime yellow. It is very versatile and could be used in many different ways --- can't you just see the words cut out and used as pennants in a bride-to-be party centerpiece?
The colors matched my hair perfectly!
I know, I know -- you want to see the artwork. My layouts feature my co-worker's daughter and her friends as the celebrate her upcoming marriage. Isn't she beautiful? Thank you again, Alexis, for sharing your photos with me [and the crafty world wide web]!
You can see the products to be released at CHA here!
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered in the giveaway contest. Then visit the rest of the Design Team blogs for lots more inspiration and for additional chances to win.




28 comments:
So beautiful line and works!
Great new line!
Kisses.
Fun bachelorette party line.
Cute projects, i really like this line.
I've worn clothes to match paper but dying it would be a little to far for me, lucky that yours already matches
Very nice! I have a friend I'm sure she will be redoing pages because of this line! LOL
really pops with the black cardstock!
Люблю сочетание черного с розовым!
thanks for sharing
cool hair!
This is a perfect line for a bachelorette party. My niece just got married so I have plenty of photos that would benefit greatly from this line.
Your Layouts are GORGEOUS!! LOVE this line and your HAIR!! SWEET!! Thanks for the chance, have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com
Love the layouts and the card is truly SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
Love it! Couldn't have done better myself :-)
I LOVE them!! It also helps that I'm one of the girls in the pictures! I will have to order them! You did a great job!
FAB Designs!!!!
you are right,..the colors are great!
great layouts! lucky friend!
great lyaouts. I bet she is thanking you. I'd love for someone to scrap some of my photes just to help me catch up lol.
I love this line! cute LO!
Beautiful projects, lol, my goodness, the colors do match so perfectly :)
Love your layouts.... and I agree, I'm loving the colors in this line!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com
Fun layouts and card!
DeniseB
WOW! I really like the black one with the band of pattern and pictures. Very striking. The card with the rose is very creative! Good job!
Gorgeous flowers you created...and I love the fun ruffle border treatment for your 2nd page. SO cool!
Nice hair.. and it look like a nice / fun party..
like the line
jayne
awesome collection...love the card
Beautiful line and love the card! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment