1.18.2011

sneak peek : day two

Welcome to day two of peeks!

What did you think of yesterday's sneak peeks posted by the Karen Foster Design team?  Which theme is  your favorite so far --- Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Bowling or Freshwater Fishing?

Today the Design Team are showcasing projects made with the new Family Fun, Cheer, Tropical Vacation, and Waterfowl Hunting themed collections.

We are also hosting a fabulous giveaway (see yesterday’s post for details). To enter your name in the drawing all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don’t need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day this week. Enter up to once per day per blog!

As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries.

I did not design any projects for today's chosen themes, but wanted to share another layout that will be making a trip to Los Angeles for the tradeshow.  It features products from the Grandma line. I simply could not figure out how to use all the papers I loved, then it hit me --- make a quilt.  I really like how this turned out.


And, one more --- same product line, but a completely different look.



You can see the products to be released at CHA here!

Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered in the giveaway contest. Then visit the rest of the Design Team blogs for lots more inspiration and for additional chances to win.

Jing-Jing Nickel 

Be sure to stop by all week --- lots of neat projects and products coming soon! 

34 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

OH, I think I am gonna like the GRANDMA papers!! Since I am a Grandma. LOL! TFS your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

Anna said...

I love those papers!

Veronica Spriggs said...

Fabulous card and layout!

Veronica
5Star Digital Scrapbooking

Unknown said...

such cute papers in this line, and the quilting looks so cute

Unknown said...

Super sweet idea using the papers as a quilt. Very fitting for this collection

Celeste B. said...

Love the quilted heart.

Scrapthat said...

:) cuuuuute!

Miss Kathy said...

Beautiful paper for a Grandma! Love the quilt.

Sue K. said...

That card is just gorgeous! I love seeing products being used in "different" ways.

Sharon said...

These paper have a vintage quilt look.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Sharon

svetla said...

Красивые работы!

Pamk said...

cute layouts.

Shirley said...

sweet layouts!

Cristina said...

Beautiful work!
Beautiful collection!
thanks for the inspiration!
Amazing!

Louise said...

love the tropical papers!

connie said...

I love the Grandma papers!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet layouts! Very creative. I love the quilted heart idea.
DeniseB

D said...

The quilt was a fabulous idea to showcase the paper. They look beautiful :)))

Christi in AZ said...

More Great work, my friend!

Lesley said...

Loving these product lines. They just are so versatile

Julie said...

Love your layouts

Jayne said...

that a nice and different way, you have made your things... like the granma papers... im soon become a grandma :-)


have a nice day

jayne

Kelly said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great papers and love those lay outs!

LaurieG said...

I think my favorite lines so far are the Baby Boy and Baby Girl.

Yelowflower said...

awesome collections

nonnie said...

love the patchwork quilt....beautiful!

Brat said...

I love the layout you did!!!

Beth said...

Using it for a quilted design seems so appropriate! It looks pretty!

Joni said...

So cute - I love that quilt heart! What a great idea!

See you soon!!!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Love the quilted effect on your Grandma page, and cool roof for your paper-pieced house on the second layout. TFS!

Tori said...

another great line. Thanks for sharing your inspiration

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts.... I love the heart you did!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

That patchwork heart is so beautiful! Great job! thanks for sharing!