1.17.2011

remember : slices of life

If you're here for the Karen Foster Design sneak peeks, scroll down a bit!  You don't want to miss out on the projects and giveaway chances.   

Today, I captured some slices of our life.  Life at home.  Things I want to remember.


 
 
 
 
 

Strips of fabric sewn together to become a new scarf.  A pile of happy scrappy things waiting for my next visit to my craft desk. A box of crayons being used to complete a scouting project. Colorful bracelets and a glittery scarf that once dolled up the K-girl. Laundry day.  Sweaters for warmth on a damp wintry day.  Fresh towels.  Boxes of the K-boy's favorite toys. 

It's the little things that I love to notice about our home and family life.   I want to record them and remember them, for me and for the kiddos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.