1.10.2009

park.


I marked all but one thing off my list from yesterday. I never picked up a thing to load into the truck for donation nor did I even think about all the bins in our house that will soon be in our storeroom to replace the donation. It's a vicious cycle -- donate one thing to replace it with another. Yikes.

We did, however, make it to the park. Our visit to the park yesterday was soooooooooo much fun, much like other times there. It's just a small, city park that sits by the creek and amidst lots of beautiful trees. We always sqeak about the squirrels as they climb the trees or scoot across the ground faster than the K kiddos.

Those K kiddos move fast, too. Every single time I turned around, the K girl was climbing atop something -- the rock wall, the ladder, the balance beam, the slide, something. She looooves the swing. The K boy loves to run around as fast as he can and loves to make everything into a game of chase. I think his fave time yesterday was spent on the merry-go-round. The K teen -- she would've been happy just sitting down and taking it all in. But, I made her chase after one kiddos as I kept up with the other. Fun times indeed.

The best part --- it was sooooo sunshiney warm with quite the breeze. The sun in the middle of "winter" is always nice.

This morning it's even windier and a bit cooler [in the 40s]. Good day for some coffee and lounging around the house.

And, some scrapbooking. Again.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I have awarded you the Marie Antionette Award for your blog! Details are on my blog today!