1.09.2009

today.

I took the day off because the K kiddos have a school holiday. We live in a rural town and most of the school kids will be spending the day showing their animals and such at the county stock show. I think it is a wondramous event and activity, but we have no animals nor the desire to go visit them. Not today.

But, today I want to --
  • clean the sticky surfaces in the bathroom that are lathered with lovely spritz and hair spray
  • do some much needed scrapbooking and finally put the stories on some piled layouts
  • fold the laundry as fast as the K teen brings them in [she is responsible for the washing and drying of our clothes]
  • play and picnic at the park with the K kiddos since the forecasted high is a sunshiney 78 degrees [the highs next week are forecasted in the low 40s]
  • weed some old, dried plants from the flowerbeds
  • load up the truck with some donations for Goodwill
We'll see how the day turns out since the K girl has already rose and demanded me to play with her fix her hair, get her a blanket, carry her to the living room, get her toys, watch cartoons, fix her hair again, get her shoes, iron her clothes --- and she's been awake less than an hour.

For now, I will sip my Houston blend coffee with coconut creamer and enjoy the slow start.

Gotta love days off.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Mmmmmmmm, coconut creamer sounds GOOD! I can't believe the K Teen does the laundry! You've got it made! :)