1.28.2009

random morning.

  • The morning is off to an icy start -- not as icy as I've seen in past, but enough. But, not enough to warrant a day off of work. Hehe. The kids' schools are delayed until 10 am, so I'm getting a later start than normal.
  • It is cold. Brrrrr. I'm sure our 29 degrees is nothing to others in other parts of the country, but it is coooooooold.
  • I am thoroughly enjoying the handmade embellishments shared by Tania, via www.debbiehodge.com. I stamped some buttons this morning to use on a Cub Scout layout of the K boy. Love the ideas and projects. Inspiring.
  • There will be celebrating at the K boy's school today --- 100 days of school. He is carrying in a collection of 100 marbles.
  • I'm feeling crafty -- snow globes with the kids, yoyos with the K girl, scrapbooking, sewing, crochet hat for the hubster, teach K teen to crochet, more scrapbooking. Love it.
  • The hubster and I are teaching ourselves to knit. Yep, you read correctly -- the hub is learning to knit with me. Awesome.
  • Handmade reusable shopping bags are also in the works, by both the hubster and I. Again, yeppers, he is going to learn to sew. Thank you, Thread Bangers, for finally inspiring my hubster to craft with me!
  • The hubster is already at school / work and I need the car warmed to take the kids to the bus stop. Whaaaaaaa.

No comments: