- My list of things to do today is a mile long. I don't feel like I've accomplished much because I'm doing them in hodge-podge fashion. I did, however, get the refrigerator and freezer all cleaned out.
- I'm trying to declutter and have managed to clean out one drawer in the kitchen --- the catchall drawer. Phone books, paper pads, flashlight, pens, pencils. Stuff. But, it is all organized now. Even the K girl said, "Wow, that looks aaaaaaaawesome."
- I love that the hubster loves to grocery shop. It's not a task I mind, but not one I think I'd like to do weekly. I make the list, he checks it twice and then he makes the jaunt to the store. When he returns with the bagsful, the kids bring them in and I put away. Teamwork at its finest.
- I'm supposed to be taking all the lovely snowflakes and kid-made ornaments off the Christmas tree. The K boy and K girl have already disassembled what they wanted and could reach, now momma has to get the rest. While I love the holiday decorations, it needs to go so I can get this house in some sort of order.
- I've been making time to scrapbook again the past week or so and am looooooving the creative time, even with the K girl underfoot [well, sitting beside me, hogging up all the desk space]. One day, I just might post some of those layouts.
- We [uhm, I mean, the hub] is starting the renovation of the master bath. I can't wait for it to be done and useable and relaxing. And, to start on the hall bathroom [the one I use]. Again. I've done a cosmetic redecoration awhile back, but this time round, probably nearer to the fall season, I will be changing out shower stalls, sink, fixtures and whatnot.
- It's the third day of the new year and I've managed three blog posts. Unbelievable. I just might meet another goal of 2009.
- It's supposed to be unseasonably warmer today --- 77 degrees. Gotta love Texas weather!
1.03.2009
bits and pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
77?? Wow, I m excited because its 40 here and despite ice and snow this morning, the kids had no delay! LOL
I definitely would love to see some of your pages! Your kids must be SO big now!
Post a Comment