First up is a simple tube from SRM and my favorite Fiskars punches, the clouds. How can they not make you happy? I simply added a phrase sticker to the clouds and two more to the bottom of the tube. So cute, so simple.
Next project is just in time for a graduation. This pillow box [clear -- oh my!] was filled with silver coins, then decorated with some twine, patterned paper and stickers. A cute project does not have to involve a lot of time.
The next project will be the perfect compliment to your Independence Day festivities. Deck your picnic with red, white and blue and lots of cute goodies, too.
And finally, a project that uses a vast assortment of stickers, patterned papers, tools and sweet photos. It captures my family's everyday life. I absolutely love adding glassine bags to this mini album. LOVE.
Thank you, SRM Stickers and Fiskars, for hosting me on your blog hop week. I am blessed and so very excited about these projects and YOUR products!


















No comments:
Post a Comment