10.03.2012

Boo!  

Where has the last two weeks gone?  It surely doesn't seem like it should've been two weeks since I've written here.  Hit and miss, I suppose. 

Halloween is right around the corner.   We've chosen the K-boy's costume.  He found a red ninja costume online and knew then that is what he wanted to be.  We found a similar costume at a party store this weekend and he's set.   The daughter --- she has no idea what she wants to be, is worried the costume isn't cute and is just draggin' this out.  So, tonight, we visit another boo boutique to find a costume for her.  

Do you dress up for Halloween?    The hubs and I have in the past, but not sure we will this year since we have no party planned for the wee ones in the family.   If we do dress in costume, I can guarantee you that it won't be any of the risque costumes I seen over the weekend at the party store.  

When did this fun holiday become a free-for-all / bare-all for the adults?   Sheesh.  To me, the adult, borderline exotic, costumes ruin the holiday for families.  I don't want my kiddos seeing that junk.

Anyhow, I do look forward to decorating the front porch and house with pumpkins and crows.

---------

ABOUT THE CARD : I used plain white cardstock base and stamped boo! using Doodlebug's stamps and black ink.  I layered a die cut label and added a ghost and bat sticker.   Easy and cute.

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

I love this! The bat balloon is too stinkin' fun! :)