Kids say the funniest and cutest and sweetest things, don't they?!
Heard from the K-kiddos in the last week or so:
On the first day of school, the kiddos decided I didn't need to walk them into school. I was expecting it from the ultra-cool boy, but not my mini me. When I voiced I was sad, she said, "Mom, I didn't want you to walk me into class because I didn't want to you to have to deal with the crowded hallways. They were really crowded."
The K-boy and girl were discussing the weight difference between them on our drive home. In a hurry, he said to his sister, "your fat's butter!" We all giggled, then K-girl had a major meltdown.
Yesterday, as the K-girl bounced on her bed and bebopped around her bedroom, she was belting out the tunes for Everybody Talks. They sing "it started with a whisper" and she sang "it started with a whipsteak!" Loudly.
I really should come here and jot down the funny things the kiddos say, as they say them, so that I can remember them all.

1 comment:
Too funny! Love the whipsteak! hehe =) Kids really do say the funniest things. I used to keep track of what my kids would say... I need to start again.
Post a Comment