8.19.2012

joy


This tag was prompted by Stephanie Howell's happy scrappy Sunday challenge.   Sometimes I just need a good challenge to kickstart my creativity.  The base is watercolor paper that has been spritzed over a stencil and then stamped with the cap to the water bottle.   I love the layers of color.  I added a paper frill from Doodlebug and a sweet so happy stamp.   




































Stephanie's original challenge was to complete a layout.  I dug in my stack of leftover printed photos, printed on cardstock for our Project Life book.  These two of the K-girl caught my eye, so I set them aside.  The painted notebook paper was made by the K-girl.  She "tie dyed" it by folding the paper numerous times, securing with paper clip, then misting and painting.   I think it is beautiful.  

The journaling reads --- K, you are so very LOUD and you love it.  WE love it. Speak up, say it loud and let the world know what you think. Scream from your heart, bold girl. 

This challenge and those over at Fiskateers have really thrown my desire to make something creative into overdrive. 

Happy scrappy Sunday! 

6 comments:

jamie long said...

gorgeous stuff :)

Cathie said...

love this layout. especially the letters and the titles.

Nirupama said...

that tie dyed notebook paper is awesome!!

Stephanie Howell said...

sherry girl...you are seriously talented. love.

justem said...

love the title work and the stars! :) :)
(And the title of your blog! Awesome!)

Kim said...

LOVE!!