8.23.2012

doodlebug : haunted manor

hope your halloween is a stack of fun!
Did you know Halloween is just less than 70 days away?

So soon.   This year is just going by entirely too quickly for my liking. 

I have not even thought about costumes yet, but the K-boy has already chosen his.   A red ninja.  Of course.  Lord only knows what the K-girl will choose.  

But, I have scrapbooked for Halloween.  Of course. 

I have never been more thrilled to scrapbook Halloween as I have been this year. Thanks to Doodlebug Design's Haunted Manor collection, I have been inspired and have created a layout, two cards and a set of three cards. So far. There is plenty more to come [treat bags, a wreath, wall decor, who knows!], I just know it.


This collection is filled with so many trendy patterns --- chevron, stripes, dots, quarterfoil and those signature Doodlebug icons are just the most darling!

       
argh & arriba

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Great projects! LOVE your patterned paper 'washi' tape! :)