6.11.2012
hello.
hello morning. I love a beautiful morning and this morning was just that. I woke up to two sweet K-kiddos snuggled in my bed so sweetly. Looking at them took me right back to their toddler days when they'd snuggle in our beds. They do it now because they want to; we did it back then to get them to sleep.
hello new work week. I know it will be filled with lots of changes, corrections and text, but it will be good.
hello Monday. I am not very fond of Mondays because it means I leave behind the weekend and family time. On the upside, I will start liking the newness that Monday brings.
hello summer. I am NOT ready for the hotter temperatures that central Texas summers bring along, but will make the best of it, sweat and all.
hello new babies. We have welcomed two new baby boys into our family [both my twin sister's grandsons] and are awaiting one more in July when my brother and sister-in-law have their first baby. Super-excited.
hello blooms. Our sunflowers have finally shown their faces and, to my utter surprise, they are yellow and some are a beautiful shade of rusty orange. Beautiful.
hello taco night. My sister has a family dinner each week wit her boys and their familie and it has expanded to include extended family. She has invited us numerous times, but we always decline because of school and scout meetings. Now that summertime is here, we will be able to attend for a couple of months.
hello rainbows. I keep so many paper scraps, especially Doodlebug, because I can always find a way to use them in cards, Project Life, layouts. Love a bit of color to brighten a project. In the card above, I just lined scraps up in a rainbow fashion, stamped a thought bubble and cut out. Sentiment is a foam-adhesive layer below the cutout bubble.
hello plans. Making plans for the purchase of a scrappy gadget, a long weekend and dreaming up some backyard / garden plans. I've also put a mental plan in place to help declutter the house some.
hello fun. Looking forward to some summer fun with the kiddos. Today it will simply be photographing the kiddos and their cousins playing in the sprinkler.
Labels:
doodlebug,
happy scrappy,
slice of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So happy that you all were able to join us for taco night. I <3 you!
This card is so colorful and happy! Just like you! ;)
Great card Sherry! It's such a happy card!
Post a Comment