5.09.2012

with love



Have you seen the cute cards and gift ideas on the Doodlebug blog today?   There are some super cute cards and gift ideas from the design team members in celebration of moms.

For this pocket, I folded a Doodlebug create-a-card base inside out and turned it upside down. Add on paper ribbon and stamped label, then stitch on both sides.   I think that description is a pretty good representation of a momma's life.  Our kiddos run us ragged from here to there, back and forth, to and fro, then they wrap their arms around us and stitch our hearts with their love. 

The flower pokes were simple --- stickers on a skewer.  That sticky backs of the stickers were covered with patterned paper and then trimmed.  My momma doesn't get out of the house much these days, so I plan to bring in some sunshine with this little gift.   A plant + these flower skewers will be the perfect way to brighten her day.  

I am so, so very blessed to have two cute K-kiddos with me each and every day.   They are so full of love and spunk and personality.   And they fill my heart with oodles of joy.   I love them to pieces!  



2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sherry...this is so sweet and colorful and makes me happy! :)

Stephanie Buice said...

I agree with Kathy, I love how happy this is. Your work is always sunshine :) Happy Mother's Day to you too.