1.20.2012

KFD sneak peek : easter

Well, today I present to you the new Easter theme from Karen Foster Design. This post will wrap up week one of CHA Winter 2012 sneak peeks, but be sure to check back next week when seven more themes are revealed. 

Seven.  Wow. 

The Easter theme is filled with lots of punchy pastels, a painterly texture and lots of fun Easter treats. 

(c) Karen Foster Design
Everyone loves a little goodies on Easter morning.   I created a simple cone, weaved from a mix of patterned papers, to hold an egg and some candy.   I used patterned paper to create the ruffle trim, then tied it with pink scrapper spool / floss.  The cardstock grass is perfect setting for an egg and bunny, both made from cardstock stickers, and a thin-ment flower with coil brad center. 



And a simple, yet cheerful card:


Be sure to visit the other designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Maryfrances Fabbri 
Alice Golden 
Jolene Johnston 
Carolyn Lontin
Tania Willis 

And, don't forget to come back next week for more themes.  Can you guess what they might be?



The nitty gritty for entering the giveaways:
To enter your name in the drawings, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don't need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day during our sneak peek event. Enter up to once per day per blog (KFD posts only)! As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries. Comments close at 12 Noon on Friday January 27th EST. Winners will be posted here on Monday, January 30, 2012.

The prizes will be hidden on the blog posts - not even the Design Team members know where they are! A winner will be selected at random from the comments on one post per day. So the more you comment, the better chance you have of winning, since you never know where those prize packages are hidden!


But wait, there’s more! To add to the excitement, there are more prizes! On Saturday four additional winners will be chosen at random to receive bonus prize packs of five stamp sets each. How awesome is that? Good luck!

16 comments:

Helen said...

Oh my gosh you are so creative. That is a beautiful project. Thanks

Me-Ma Kim said...

LOVE the Easter Collection and your project is AWESOME! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

Crafty Girl Studio said...

How fun! What a great project!

{VICKI} said...

I am in desperate need of some great Easter/spring themed product

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable! love the projects.

Bryngelson said...

This collection is so colorful that it makes me smile.

connie said...

This is so cute! Enjoying all the Easter projects today.

momtotucknlexi said...

Yay...my fave color combo is purple and yellow...love it!
Michelle Bittner

AmyR0618 said...

Love your ideas!

Wendy said...

Very cute! I could use this as a class project!

Laurie said...

Love KFD. Oh my gosh I love that Easter basket and the card is so cute too!

Myoriah said...

I don't know which project I like the best. That basket is so cute and the card would be great to make for my granddaughter. I really like this collection.

Joanne said...

WOW Just LOVE the basket Is the pattern available ???

Jolene said...

So cute!

Katherine said...

Very,very cute!

Penny said...

These are very pretty! Great job! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com