1.19.2012

KFD sneak peak : best friends and scrapbooking

Hello, and welcome to another day of Karen Foster Design sneak peeks.   Today the design team is featuring the new best friends and scrapbooking themes.   They go hand in hand, right?  I love scrapbooking with my best friends [also known as my sisters + friend Mich].  

I did not create projects with the best friends line, but here is peek of it:
(c) Karen Foster Design
Before I show you my project using the scrapbooking line, here is snapshot of the entire theme.  It is full of brown, teal and pink and lots of fun crafty icons. 

(c) Karen Foster Design

I created some wall art using this theme.  I simply cut a huge pair of scissors from cardboard, then covered with this craftilicious paper full of flowers and buttons and stitches.  I hinged it altogether with a rhinestone brad.


And a detail shot of the decoration --- a flower charm, rhinestone brad and a tag sticker.  I am sure this will look cute hanging on the wall above my craft table.  It sure makes me happy scrappy! 



Be sure to visit the other designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Maryfrances Fabbri 
Alice Golden 
Jolene Johnston 
Carolyn Lontin
Tania Willis 

The not-so-fine print needed for entering the giveaways:
To enter your name in the drawings, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don't need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day during our sneak peek event. Enter up to once per day per blog (KFD posts only)! As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries. Comments close at 12 Noon on Friday January 27th EST. Winners will be posted here on Monday, January 30, 2012.

The prizes will be hidden on the blog posts - not even the Design Team members know where they are! A winner will be selected at random from the comments on one post per day. So the more you comment, the better chance you have of winning, since you never know where those prize packages are hidden!


But wait, there’s more! To add to the excitement, there are more prizes! On Saturday four additional winners will be chosen at random to receive bonus prize packs of five stamp sets each. How awesome is that? Good luck!

13 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I MUST HAVE the scrapbook collection! LOVE The stacked sticker Crop Queen!! TOO COOL! Thanks for sharing your project, the scissors are AWESOME! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com

JennyKozar said...

Amazing! Love the wall art!!

Bryngelson said...

The scissors, wow, the scissors :)

Wendy said...

The wall art is awesome!! Great job!

Helen said...

Love the scissors, soo cute! This paper is perfect for the colors in my scrap area. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Girl Studio said...

In love with the scissors!!

Sue K. said...

Look at that scissor art, so cute for a scrap room! Thanks for sharing!

connie said...

OK I have to have the scrapbooking line and the BFF and the Swimming...ahh decisions decisions!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

This wall art is wonderful! As we all know, every scrapper needs a good set of scissors. :)

Kathy said...

The scrapbook collection is to die for. Can't wait to purchase it.

Louise said...

love those scissors, very creative

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

Oh my gosh...I love both of these! Awesome collections!