- A sick child wreaks havoc on a momma's heart. So very sad. But, so very snuggly. Poor K-boy is on day two of being sick, but hopefully on the mend. We were up at midnight yesterday, trying to home remedy an ear ache to avoid an ER trip. A trip to urgent care instead resulted in a double ear infection diagnosis and some meds. On the mend, sweet boy.
- I remember this morning while scratching the K-girl's back that the son has called the bamboo back scratcher thingie a "scratch backer." It is the cutest thing when he says it.
- I want to remember all the silly things my kids say.
- Turned the page of my handcrafted calendar [by the K-girl and a Christmas gift to me and dad, but I have claimed it as MINE!] to the sweetest construction paper kite made by my crafty girl. I giggled when she said it was on a "boingy" and is a pop-up. It is indeed.
- I am ready for spring. Fresh air. Flowers. Breezes.
- So not ready for summer. Spring is short-lived here in central Texas. As is fall and winter.
- The soil has not been tilled or turned over for the garden, but I have not lost hope of homegrown veggies yet. Not yet.
- Our family had a mini-reunion last weekend while my nephew Korey played college baseball. It was great to see my brother and his wife, my twin sister and family and all others. Such a cool time to experience.
- Although those baseball games were more emotional for me than I thought they would be. They just brought back a flood of memories of my dad and his love for watching Korey play baseball [little league back then].
- I really need to make some jewelry --- necklaces! --- for the wondramous shop. I have some cute ideas swirling in my head that need to be transformed.
- March is national craft month. And, I just might do a craft a day. I might start it out with test driving a project idea I have for a t-shirt with the crafty K-girl.
- The hubs and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage this July. I need to think of something sweet and cool for him, for OUR day. I thought a trip to Las Vegas would be cool, but with gas prices over three bucks a gallon and temps there over 100 degrees ---- not such a good idea.
- I need to REthink and update my RE goals for the year.
3.01.2011
random.
A blathering of things in my mind these days:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment