Welcome to day four of Sneak Peek Week and our last day showing you the new themed collections – we have something special planned for Friday! Today we have projects made with Karen Foster Design’s new Easter, Birthday, Gardening, and Upland Game Hunting themed collections.
First up, the upland game hunting collection. When I was tasked to this collection, I had no clue what upland game even was --- and I won't lie, I had to look it up on google and wikipedia. In Texas, it's all referred to as simply hunting. Hehe. I was up for the challenge though and ended up very pleased with the line and its embellishments. LOVE the big honkin' brads.
I remembered this photo of the K-boy at a Cub Scout camp and was determined to make it work. I did. I made the arrow with a "tube" of patterned paper and some folded paper. I love the feathers! I also cut up some of the collage word paper for the title.
Turning this collection into a lovey-dovey card --- by simply using stickers and a huge brad.
Next up --- the birthday party animal collection! Who doesn't have a birthday photo that needs to be added to their family scrapbook?! I have plenty and always seem to hold onto them in fear of messing up the photo. Here, I used the patterned papers to make a banner and finished the layout with a dimensional sticker party hat.
The stickers in the set can easily be layered to create a title or another unique embellishment. I layered two gift stickers with a dimensional balloon [with real string], then added a coil brad. Coil brads were the perfect way to complete the packaging on this layout.
A simple card of patterned paper, tag sticker, cupcake cake dimensional sticker, scrapper's floss and a sprinkle of coil brads.
Can you tell that I looooooooooove the coil brads?! I do. They are simply adorable and come in so many colors.
So, have you seen the awesome prizes we are giving away?
To enter your name in the drawing all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. You don’t need to comment on every blog post to win, but you can increase your chances of winning by leaving comments on each of the Design Team member’s blogs every day this week. Enter up to once per day per blog! As always, Karen Foster Design welcomes international entries.
You can see the products to be released at CHA here!
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to be entered in the giveaway contest. Then visit the rest of the Design Team blogs for lots more inspiration and for additional chances to win.
Jing-Jing Nickel







28 comments:
Like the line.... fun to see how different you all make it..:-)
have a nice day
Jayne
Loving the banner with the buttons on it
Your birthday layouts are AWESOME and that "LOVE" card is too CUTE!! LOL! What hunter wouldn't LOVE it?!
TFS and a chance at the goodies! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gmail dot com
that hunting "love" card is clever!
I agree...those coil brads are great.
Great work! :)
the birthday collection is very cute, love the projects you made iwth it
that love card is super smart. LOVE it.
love the LOVE card and Lo's.
love the hunting line
love the hunting line
Awesome layouts and cards!
So happy to see some more guy friendly lines. Kuddos and great artwork!
love the birthday layout especially. I know I have lots of those for kiddos and others I need to add to my sb.
Love the cupcake card!
Your love card is so creative! Your birthday layouts are darling :)
very nice projects, nice, clean presentation
I am with you...didn't realize there was a different in hunting. Love your birthday layout with the pleated paper...I see a scraplift in my future!
Great work!
birthday layouts are awesome!
Kisses.
Love your pleated border on the birthday layout! Thanks for sharing!
cute projects! I like the coil brads too.
The birthday projects have great dimension to them. Good job.
I am loving the colors in the Birthday line.
love your cupcake card...
The arrow you created is SO cool!
Love the birthday line projects, especially how you ruffled the paper across the page for your second birthday layout. TFS!
I love your layouts & card!!! I'm completely obsessed with the embellishments, coil brads & the humongo brads!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com
Love the presents on the scrunched up paper ribbon, the birthday layouts are so clever. Thank you for sharing xx
Love your blog !
Post a Comment