It is windy out and the leaves are falling like raindrops, but I have been dreaming of white fluffy stuff -- snow! And, when I seen the paper cut piece on Moxie Fab World : Holiday Mojo by Kate's Paperie, I was inspired to make my own snow scene. It really was a super simple project to complete. Cut cardstock [I used a swiss dot texture plate] to size and on quickly sketch design on back. Cut design with craft knife being sure to leave some points attached to edge. Simple enough. I added some glittery bridal embossing powder -- and it did not photograph well.
I really do like papercutting, or scherenschnitte, and have already made several small pieces to use for either gift tags or ornaments.
2 comments:
gosh girl. there you go again inspiring me! i love how you can seemingly tackle any type of crafting project out there. and do so, so very beautifully. :)
Wow, so beautiful, I am always amazed at paper cuts, so intrucate.
Post a Comment