8.25.2010

she said. he said.

In the afternoon of the first day of school, K-girl was talking about school and her "boyfriend." She rambled on and on about the boy and finally I said, "You better be concentrating on school work!" She said to me, complete with hand gestures, "I have this eye on J and this eye on the teacher!" I almost crashed the car as I was peeking at her through the rear view mirror and driving. The giggles were uncontrollable.

The K-boy, on the other hand, is not so thrilled about his sister having a boyfriend. He gave three good explanations about J ---- "For one, you should be doing your, you know, school work at school. For two, Jake is a boy and ... gross! And for three, shut up and quit talking about J!"

K-girl, listen to your brother!

1 comment:

Dream Hobby World said...

Whatttt!! My k-girl got a boyfriend already??