5.19.2010

months gone by.

This poor ole blog o' mine has suffered the past month or so [as in the past].  Sigh.  I will get it together and finally get back on a "schedule."  I have been off since our spring break vacation in March. 

Sheesh.

An update of sorts in bullet form:
  • We took a road trip -- packed in the hubster's truck, kids armed with electronic game devices and toys and books, an array of snacks handy and Samantha [the hubby's birthday gift, a sleek GPS] leading the way --  through Texas to Ruidoso and White Sands and back.  We tubed down white snow one day and slid down beautiful white sand the next.  It was awesome.
  • We have started the home renovation process with the master bath. Although still in the very beginning stages of estimates and such, I can tell it will be an exciting adventure. 
  • K-girl has had some dental work and will require more.  The top two shiny silver teeth were pulled to make room for the two pearly whites that were pushing their way through very rapidly.  Only problem, the right tooth is coming in at an an inward angle and will require a visit to the orthodontist. 
  • K-boy has graduated in the Cub Scout ranks and is now a bear.  Hear us roar.  
  • Three of our family of four are a year older.  I will plus one in age next month. 
  • We haven't hit year nine of marriage, but a wondramously 10th is being planned for our family.  I am more and more in love with the hubster and all his brilliant ideas.  
  • I've been busy creating a mess with fabric and beads and clay.  All will soon make an appearance in my etsy store.  I'm excited and nervous.  Probably more nervous.  
  • Camping along the river will be out getaway for the weekend.  I'm looking forward to it. 
I know more has happened because I have been almost-non-stop busy for months.   But, that is the the list and that is that.  For now. 

1 comment:

AmberLee said...

wow. the family vacation sounds amazing. and it sounds like the big 10-year trip will be amazing too.

and a home renovation and etsy shop all at once. you are a brave, brave woman!