10.03.2009

he said. she said.

If you were a fly on the wall in our home, you'd hear some funny [and not-so-funny] things being said. Most of them are humorous only to the parents of the K kiddos, but nonetheless, they are things to be remembered.

K boy said:
  • Mom, you're always worrying : said when I was tucking him into bed one night when he was still sick
  • I love you : said very struggingly from a boy who does not like to be cuddly or huggy or mushy
  • The best part was no sister in my hair : said about a sick day at home with just momma
  • That was the most awesomest hit! : exclaimed when practicing batting with the small red bouncy ball and he hit it across the street
  • Kooooooooooonaaaaaaaaa : said when not getting his way with K girl or when she is bothering him, but said with lots of love, I'm sure
  • For the last time! : said almost daily as the boy wants to make his point
K girl said:
  • These make me feel icky! : said about everything and anytime a fit happens
  • I hate you : said when one cute girl doesn't get her way [hurtful to this momma]
  • I will miss you : said when leaving day care each morning
  • Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai : said when not getting her way with her brother, but said with lots of love, I'm sure
  • I know what I'm doing! : said very matter-of-factly while making rice krispie treats the way learned in kindergarten, no stove required -- and she knew what she was doing
Momma said:
  • Did you hear what I said? : repeated constantly on a daily basis
  • I'm gonna throw it all away! : said each time a toy has to be picked up from the floor
  • I'm gonna get you! : said as hands are in air, fingers moving and the tickle bug is about to attack cute K kiddos
  • Dad, ___ needs you : insert a kiddo name and use whenever kid is pitching fit or whining or needing something unnecessarily
  • I love you : said to each kiddo each morning, each night and anytime in between

Daddy said:
  • What can I throw out? : said each time a cute K kiddo isn't listening or pitching a fit or ignoring parental units
  • Listen to your mom : said a bazillion times when the kiddos aren't listening [again]
  • Honka-honka-woman : said to wife and followed with a hugemongous cackle in hopes to stay out of the doghouse
  • Hi beautiful : said to one cute K-girl
  • Hey handsome : said to one handsome K-boy

1 comment:

AmberLee said...

um. this is all sounding so familiar. so sweet that your son was enjoying his day at home with just mama.

-Amber (Giverslog)