Whew, it's been a long, long time since I've come to this space. Time to dust it off and make it my place again. It's been way too long since I've written or shared or created or visited. Time to turn things around in the new year.
It is still very difficult to understand how in goodness gracious it can already be 2015. Weren't we all just freaking out about Y2K and all that would happen when 19 turned 20?
There is much to look forward to in the new year. This year will bring some monumental birthdays [the K-boy will be a teenager!], some healthier lifestyle changes, some heartbreaking firsts without Mom, two kiddos in middle school, a summer road trip [hopefully], some home improvements and ... some laughter, some love and some happiness.
Of course, I don't know what all will happen this year, but I'm looking forward to it being filled with HAPPY.
I'm focusing on happy ---- happy heart, happy home, happy health, happy kiddos, happy us, happy mail and happy year.
I'm looking forward to what the new year has in store. Bring it on, 2015!

No comments:
Post a Comment