On June 19, my kiddos adopted a sweet little terrier from the local animal shelter. It took us a few moments to fall in love and a few extra to get used to him. He's quite the addition to our family.
Of course, I marked the occasion with a mini album.
For this one in particular, I used a tabbed create-a-card base for the small photos. I used up some of the paper scraps I've been hoarding on my desktop.
Did you know that the pattern preview on the bottom strip of each doodlebug paper is the perfect size to make banners or flags? They are; try it.
A sweet mini album to showcase our sweet little pup. I am sure there will be many more paper crafts that will have our Montana in the spotlight.








2 comments:
OMG !! this is just SO SO CUTE !!!
I love your mini !
hugs from France
Lunéa ^^
Post a Comment