1.31.2013

I don't know about you, but I love spreading a little love, whether at Valentines Day specifically or just everyday.  Small gifts mean a whole lot to a friend's heart.

Here I used Doodlebug's new lovebirds collection.

Repurpose those clear create-a-card boxes into a cute gift box with a note pad inside. 

Tie a simple paper bow around the box.  To make the bow, just cut two 3/4" strips of paper.  Wrap one around the box and tape.  Then make two loops with the other strip, trim.  Use that trimmed piece to make the middle of the bow, attaching around the paper strip on the box.  Add a mini doodlepop to wrap up your gift!

Cover a small notepad with patterned paper and decorate. Add a loop in back to hold pencil. Make your pencil cuter by wrapping it with washi tape.

A sweet way to send a little love!

No comments: