12.11.2012

Christmas morning is only two weeks away and I still have not designed [nor the tasks that follow printing the actual cards] our cards.   Last year they came together fairly quickly with the photo taken by an awesome now-retired photographer friend.  

But, this year.  

I am stumped.   In the photos where the K-boy has a geniuine smile, the K-girl is bitter or clutching her jaw.  Some photos are cute, but one or the other moved and is blurred a bit.   Photography skills aside, it is just difficult to narrow down the photo / photos as they are all some sort of memory in my heart.  I want to include them all.  

Alas, I shall pick one today and either order them online or print them locally.   Must.  

Please tell me I am not the only one behind in the Christmas card department.

I love receiving holiday cards from family and friends, and love even more to send along some holiday cheer.