11.28.2012




I love, love, love handmade Christmas presents and ornaments and cards and gifts and ... love the heart, soul and love that go into each handcrafted item.

Do your kiddos make ornaments?   We spent several years making an ornament-a-day from December 1 to 24.  It was quite a chores some days, but so very delightful in the end.  These two ornaments are simple enough that maybe your child could make one and you could start a new tradition.

DEC 25 } I used the green frame from the cardstock sticker sheet.  I then cut hills of snow using the christmas cheer cardstock -- love those little grey snow flurries!  I used foam dots in between each layer to give it some dimension.  I sprinkled on some white glitter and then added adhesive jewels. 

SANTA } Use a mini card as the base, folded edge on the bottom.  Fold down or cut top about half inch.  Add small strip of christmas cheer cardstock to the inside back of card base, then use strong adhesive on either side to create pocket.  Cut half inch strip of black velvet paper and tear small piece of white.  Adhere to top of folded/cut front piece.  Cut small square using craft knife, add glue and sprinkle with metallic silver glitter.  Cut SANTA from paper and attach.

SUPPLIES } north pole collection: christmas cheer cardstock, cardstock stickers and frames stickers; mini card, flocked/velvet cardstock, doodle twine, adhesive jewels and metallic glitter
 

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are just adorable!

Sheena said...

oh, that snowman is so adorable! =)