The hubby has always had a moustache and goatee since we've dated. I think there might have been a time or two that he trimmed it shorter than his norm. The K-girl, a bit younger, would always pull on his chin whiskers and say, "I'm gonna get your goat." The hubs has been debating on shaving it or not.
Well, this morning, he bit the bullet. Pulled out the shaver and put it in overdrive. And just like that, it was gone. Half hour is all it took to wipe his face of a few years and those salt and pepper whiskers.
He broke the news to me via email, appropriately titled "dont' freak out."
Instantly, I thought something happened to the kiddos or that there might be some creepy crawly in our house or that the kiddos had already torn down the house in their cabin-fever summer fun. Instead, it contained a photo of his his newly shaven chin.
I like it. For now. And probably only because I know it will be back sooner than later.
The kiddos, on the other hand, woke up iwth a different reaction.
The K-boy said, "I think Mom is going to be horrified." And the K-girl told her dad, "That's weird, I mean, that's freaky weird. Does Mom know about it?"
When they find out I knew all along that this might happen, they will be weirdly horrified.
No comments:
Post a Comment