2.10.2012

project life : week 3

I may be a bit behind in posting project life weekly pages, but I am actively working on them.  Each week, sometimes more than once, I print photos to to the mound of cuteness I find around the house.  Little tidbits, big stories --- I want to capture it all.  


A quick explanation of the cards, starting from top and left to right.
  • card 1 : We spent the day at the park for the kids to ride their scooter even though it was a bit chilly out.  They enjoyed riding them around an empty parking lot.  white cardstock with SU and hand-carved stamps
  • card 2 : I found a cute drawing of me and the K-girl one day and set it on my desk.  A few days later, when I glanced over at my craft desk to see what the K-girl was up to, she was scribbling over the drawings.  I almost fainted.  white cardstock and a strip of Doodlebug paper
  • card 3 :  Daddy picked up the kids at day care and took them for a surprise visit to the park since their scooters were still on board his truck.  It was another crazy warm winter day.  some hoarded  Love, Elsie stickers and a KFD coil brad
  • card 4 : Meet Snuggle.  She was born at Build-a-Bear and has been a member of our family for a few months.  She has skirt, hat, blinged out heels and quite the colorful personality.  card printed from Miss Tiina
  • card 5 : you + me = awesome . Awesome.  another card by Miss Tiina, with a Aunthentique word sticker, Doodlebug patterned paper and some puffy hearts
  • card 6 : The K-girl came out of the bathroom ready for school.  She was all jazzed up in alot of blingy rings.   white glitter cardstock and Doodlebug glitter hearts
  • card 7 : The hubs and I had a night out sans kiddos and we chose to see Krishna Das in concert. He is not a performer that I have listened to except in bits and pieces as L tried to convince me to go to the concert.   Oh my, the performance was most excellente!  card by Marcy Penner
  • card 8: This is first year that the K-boy wanted to participate in UIL competition. I was not surprised when he told me the event -- number sense.  Math.  Doodlebug and Simple Stories paper, 7Gypsies stamps
  • card 9: I love this shot of K-boy anticipating the finish of that race at the Pinewood Derby, which took place almost immediately after UIL [4=4th place in division for race, 1=1st place design].  There were plenty more photos from that even, so I placed photos in a folded card and tucked behind this card
And a close-up photo:


I have said this once and I will say it a bazillion more times --- I love Project Life!  
Project Life concept and products created by Becky Higgins.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Love your layout! very fun... how cute are the journal cards from Miss Tina! Love them...

www.dalys2012.wordpress.com/