11.23.2011

sibling love

As much as the kiddos love each other, they sure do have their moments of sibling rivalry.  They are so much alike, yet so different.  

On this rare occasion while visiting the USS Lexington, they agreed to take turns looking into the telescope on the deck of the ship.   There wasn't much to see in the far distance, but there were oodles of jellyfish right around the base of the aircraft carrier.    What a sight -- the jellyfish and my wondramous kiddos.  

sibling love : doodlebug design


I absolutely love the Classic Collection!  Don't let it's basic black and white palette fool you. This collection is a knockout with its striped, grid, dotted and floral patterns, paired with lovely floral stickers. I partnered collection with a punch of bubblegum pink to shake things up.

I like that even though there are lots of patterns, they are not overpowering and still allow for that "white space" I love.

No comments: