Although Karen Foster Design does not have a booth at the show, there is still an abundance of new goodies to feature. The first collection I am showcasing includes beautiful autumn hues and lots of rich jewel tones. I used the Grateful Heart collage paper to handcut leaves for this layout. I secured each of them with scrappers floss [LOVE!].
![]() |
| a day gathering pumpkins all products from Karen Foster Design unless noted reinkers: StampinUp, brown ink: Close To My Heart, alpha stickers |
The swirly polished classy brads and the golden rhinestone brads added the perfect glitz to our day at the pumpkin patch. The colors of the brads and blue paper remind me of the hot day we spent at the patch - lots of sunshine and clear blue sky.
You can find the entire autumn and Thanksgiving line at Karen Foster Design.
My favorite products from this line are the classy brads and the clear stamps. I loooooooooooooooved adding the leaf images with a tinge of brown ink, but my fave are the words. The combination of phrases is plentiful.

The next collection I'll feature is chockful of popular peace-lovin' icons will leave you wanting to say duuuuuuuuuude and peace out.



No comments:
Post a Comment