Our laundry room is outside of our main country home. It is housed in a storage-type building with a finished interior. It has been painted a beautiful shade of olive - the hubs pick of colors since he is the one that sees it most. I am ever thankful that L drags the dirty laundry outside and switches the clothes from washer to dryer.
My part in the laundry routine is to fold, hang and put away.
Or pile it.
Yep, it is a nasty habit.
Baskets, sometimes the two rectangular baskets and two taller hampers, are filled with clean laundry, just awaiting some attention. But, I always -- always -- put it off until it forms a small mountain, then I tackle it at one time.
The hubs said to me once, "Why is it that I trip over baskets of clean laundry for five days when it takes you only five minutes to fold them?"
I have no answer really.
While I looooooooove the smell of fresh dried laundry, still warm in touch and scent, it is not my favorite job.
Thank you, honey, for tackling Mt. Washmore. Now, I shall come face to face with Mount FoldMe.
2 comments:
Mt. Washmore and Mt. Fold Me still make me giggle! i have this same bad habit.
Oooh. Me too. I pile. And I don't ever hang on a line, though I would love that!!! :) You're in good company!
Post a Comment