5.25.2011

why?

This morning, I hurriedly sent the hubby an email while prepping for my work day.   It simply stated "love you."  

An even shorter reply found its way into the inbox.  Why? 

My response:
... for the Kleenex box we always refer to that means we meet in the middle and/or muddle over the line with one another.
... for the paper towels left on the counter for it means you help in the kitchen, providing meals for the family.
... for squashing all the bugs and being creepy critter control.
... for making the kiddos giggle and squirm and for making them think you're freaky.
... for being silly and sweet and romantic and not so.
... for going to sleep without covers because it means I can pull all of them up to my chin.
... for farting in the bed because it reassures t hat you're still alive 'n kickin' during the night.
... for loving me and all my faults and still loving me.

And his:
You know the answers when I don't.
You are my spark when I have none
You give me the reason to be happy
You give life to my being

I love that man more than ever.  

1 comment:

Courtney Walsh said...

LOVE this. :)

So much.

And I agree, there's nothing like a good bug squasher!!