11.12.2010

small blessings : day 11

Playtime.  The kids played so well together -- surprisingly.  K-boy gathered cars as K-girl added a tick mark for each on their tally sheet.  I'm not even sure how many they ended up with, but recall the girl saying, "we almost have as many cars as how old you are."  Cute --- the comment, not my age.

Happy mail.  A box of goodies from Karen Foster Design arrived on the doorstep yesterday.  A total surprise as I didn't think there was any sort of mail run on the holiday.

Cake.  Pumpkin gooey cake, to be more specific.  Yummo.  It tastes just as scrumptious as pumpkin pie.  And topped with homemade whipped topping --- oh my.

Energy.  We played outside with the kiddos whiel we swept the carport and cleaned up the back porch.  And, I was able to make a start on reorganizing the craft area.  In the process I made more mess than it already was, but things are going good and I can't wait to get it all sorted and put back togehter.  I have some happy scrappy business to attend to.  

Home.  The hubs and kiddos seen one of the neighborhood cats on the studio ramp.  It was no uncommon sight, but seeing the two babies nearby was.   What a delight to see those cute furbabies.  I am glad our studio has been able to provide a home and shelter to the momma and her new family.  

No comments: