If there is anything I've learned from living in central Texas most of my lifetime it has to be that summer comes way too early for my liking and always arrives in a vengence. This year has been no different.
Summer arrived in full swing, even before the calendar states its official start.
Ready or not, it is summertime!
I know our list of honey-do's looks more like a shopping list and consists of several major projects, but I will make the best of the summer season, shooing away the many 100+ degree days it brings with it as quickly as I can.
But, I mustn't dwell on the heat. There are two cute K-kiddos and one handsome hubby that need to have fun during their summer vacation from school. We must have some sunshiney fun!
Things I would love to do this summer:
go to the beach [although with the oil spill in the Gulf, that likely won't happen] • run through the sprinkler • read a book series with the kiddos • declutter the kitchen cabinets • open my etsy shop [finally!] • create art each day • have an indoor picnic • make papier mache masks with the kiddos • visit the planetarium • get a bigger pool for the kiddos • plant fall veggies since we didn't around to a summer garden • take a soldering class • photoshoot of the kiddos • host a craft day or weekend with my sisters • play in the park • camp indoors again • teach the kiddos to make a sweet treat of jello or s'mores • have date night with just hubster and myself • go to the movies with the kiddos • relax.
Even if the heat makes it unbearable, I will make the most of summer!

4 comments:
i love your things you want to do this summer list! can't wait to see your etsy shop when it's open! :)
Love the notebook paper and the photos are priceless. Love how they both are looking up at the sky. Great layout :)
Fun layout and love the angle of your photos. Thanks for playing along at SRM Stickers!
Super cute! I like your use of the circles and flowers. Thanks for joining in the SRM challenge.
Post a Comment