My momma limits are being pushed by the two rambunctiously sassy K-kiddos I totally adore and love. So, to make it less painful, I'm listing things that make or have made me happy today.
- K-boy waking up in a good mood, giggling at his momma's silly rhymes
- K-girl getting herself ready for school, somewhat
- leaving the house a few minutes early
- freshly painted bathroom soon to be decorated
- new craft paint being purchased by the hubby --- a craft project in the making
- a rainy day, although spent at work and not at our cozy home
- tumblr
- valentine tree
- the hubster went to fetch some needed groceries and dinner
- a wondramous friend whom I wish I lived closer to
- the K-boy this close to earning his wolf badge
- the K-girl's cute hairdo after her warm shower
- crafty ideas
- a soon-to-be etsy shop
- "I love you, mom."
1 comment:
I love that list! You're such a good mom, Sherrie. Excited about the etsy shop!
Post a Comment